Morgan County Quality Water District is seeking a full time,
40-hour week, Field Technician.
- Must be able to work outside in all weather conditions
- Lift and maneuver at least 60 lbs.
- Follow both written and verbal instructions
- Work independently on assigned tasks
- Must have a current valid driver’s license, preferably a Class A CDL or be able to obtain a CDL in 6 months
- Applicant must be willing to undergo background check and DOT compliant drug screening.
- Applicant will be encouraged to obtain a Class 1 water distribution license within one year.
- Applicant should also be able to operate a backhoe, work in confined spaces and have experience operating hand and power tools.
- Successful applicant will be on a rotating emergency call system.
- Applicant should have basic computer skills
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- Applicant must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive references from previous employers regarding reliability, work ethic, team attitude and self motivation are highly considered.
Applications can be picked up and returned to Morgan County Quality Water District 17586 Barlow Road P.O. Box 1218 Fort Morgan, CO 80701. Position will remain open until filled.