Your water bill is printed and mailed by the last day of the month, and is due on the 10th of the following month.
Where to make a payment?
- Mail to PO Box 1218, Fort Morgan, Colorado 80701
- Make in person at the District Office at 17586 MCR 20 during regular office hours.
- Put in the Drop Box located under the Morgan County Quality Water sign at the District Office.
- Click Pay Online
Methods of Payment
- Money Order
- Credit Card – By phone, in person or online
- Auto-Pay – automatically withdraws the amount due from your authorized bank account or credit/debit card on the due date. To set up Auto-Pay, Click Pay Online and register your account, or contact the District Office at (970) 867-3054.
What do I do if I receive a Shut-Off Notice?
To prevent disconnection of service, please pay your Past Due Amount by the date indicated on the Shut-Off notice and call our office immediately at (970) 867-3054 to notify the District that the payment has been made.
What should I do if my service is disconnected?
If your service is disconnected due to non-payment on a past due account, your total past due amount must be paid in full before water service will be reconnected. A reconnect fee of $100.00 will be added to the total past due amount and must also be paid before your service will be reconnected.